Thursday, August 31, 2017

Week 1: About Me

My name is Joshua Moreno and I am pursuing a Mechanical Engineering degree at San Jose State University. Since I was in grade school, I've always been fond and curious about how things worked. I grew up watching my dad, a mechanic for the USPS, work on vehicles whenever I would have free time. These two influences are what inspired me to start a career in the automotive industry as a Mechanical Engineer. To this day I am proud of what I have accomplished and feel prepared to graduate in the Spring of 2018.

I'm interested in the Spartan Superway Project because I believe in promoting a sustainable future for the years to come. I also hope to make a difference in improving our society's use of transportation.


Email: joshuaRmoreno@gmail.com
Phone: (408)931-0492

No comments:

Post a Comment